fast menu

Investment Guide

  • Investor Registration
  • Account Opening
  • Trading Time
  • Margin
  • Regulations
Home Investment Guide Investor Registration
A New Beginning Providing the Best Service

Investor Registration

Foreign investors need to register the name of the entity or individual at the Financial Supervisory Services (FSS) and obtain an Investment Registration Certificate (IRC) through a designated standing proxy.
Foreign Investors who need to register

Individuals with foreign nationality

Institutions incorporated under a foreign regulation

International financial organizations or associations established by treaties

Governments, municipal governments or public institutions in foreign countries.

Foreign Investors who do NOT need to register

Residents with foreign citizenship, living in Korea for more than 6 months

Non-residents with Korean nationality

quick link